Monday 14 March 2011

Oral evaluation

PRESENTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

PRESENTATION
- Did you use any resources? Yes, I looked some words I didn't understand.
- Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, they were attractive.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
- Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I have looked them all the time.
- Did you read from your notes?No, because I forgot the paper so I couldn't watched it.
- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?
STRUCTURE
- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I think so.
- Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear?
(First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,
finally..)
Yes, I use it because I think they do the oral presentation more clear.


CONTENT
Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I did and at the and they were interested because they learn a lot of new things about the film.
- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? Yes, I did.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? I think it was original.

LANGUAGE
- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did
- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary?Yes, I did.
(synonyms, new words, expressions..)
- Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..) Yes, I did.
- Did you use fillers?(well, you know, for example, one second..)

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION
- Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Well, maybe
- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? With my father.
- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time?Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? Well I think that it was a monotone tone and I speed with some interruptions because I was very nervious and I changed a lot of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment