Monday 23 May 2011

Oral presentation !!!



SELF-EVALUCATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION

For this oral presentation, we wanted to use Glocster, but we didn't know how to used it, so we finally did a power point. We spend to many time doing the power point because we recorder our self like in the tv reall news, but when we were in class doing the oral presentation, the videos didn't respond I don't know why, so we became very nervous.
We spent more than 3 minutes doing the oral presentation.
In the oral, I was looking to the audience, but I looked more to the camera and while I was talking I moved a lot. I read a little bit, but not too much.
I organized my ideas in order but I don't ask anything to the public.
The information is correct and detailed.
The grammas was correct and varied and I think that I didn't repeat words.
I know how to pronunce the words but I'm always very nervous in the oral presentations so I have to try to improve it.
I spoke with some breaks or interruptions.

In my opinion, this oral presentation could be great but it wasn't, because of the problems with the power point and because of our nervous. I think we have to improve all this points for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment