Thursday 29 September 2011

My summer holidays '11 !!




PRESENTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

PRESENTATION
- Did you use any resources? Yes, this years I tried to use different language to make my oral presentation more interesting 'cause I didn't want the same as every year.

- Were the resources relevant and attractive? I think that the presentation it was better than the other years, but it could be much better.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
- Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes I tried to look most of the time to the audience.

- Did you read from your notes? Yes, I did. I'm always very nervous in my presentations so I think looked to much to the paper.

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? No, I only said anecdotic things like the Indian man with the turban.

STRUCTURE
- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Well, not in order of importance but in the same order that I did it in the summer.

- Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, because I think that they do it more clear.
(First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,
finally..)

CONTENT
- Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I think so.

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? No because the presentation it was about my summer and that's not in the internet or in books.

- Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? Well I think that it wasn't superficial, that wasn't' my intention, I tried to did it interesting and original 'cause I didn't want that the audience got bored.

LANGUAGE
- Did you check your grammar? (verbs, word order) Yes I did, but while I was talking I did some mistakes.

- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary?(synonyms, new words, expressions..) Yes, in some cases, but not at all.


- Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..) Yes, I did.

- Did you use fillers?(well, you know, for example, one second..) Yes, because you can't do a presentation without them.












PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION
- Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Yes, because you can't include words in your presentation if you don't know how to produce them.

- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, because I knew it.

- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time?Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I speed in a fluid continuum but I didn't change my tone of voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment