Thursday 17 November 2011

Ask for advice about a relationship!

Hi Nicky:

I've been on jholiday in Australia for two weeks now and I've just met this guy, Toby. He's so handsome and good-looking, he's also very funny and he always makes me laugh, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him in a party on Saturday and he invited me to dinner. Both of us were having a very good time and then he said that we could meet again another day to introduce me to his friends. When we were with his friends, he met his last girlfriend and then he spend all time with her! But then when I said that I had to go he told me that he loves being with me and after that we were talking for a long time.

I've been thinking about things all time since then. I'll probably see him tomerrow, but I'm not sure what to do if he aks me out. He seems very different when he is with his friends. What do you reckon?

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment